Home Audio Books & Poetry | Community Audio | Computers & Technology | Grateful Dead | Live Music Archive | Music, Arts & Culture | Netlabels | News & Public Affairs | Non-English Audio | Podcasts | Radio Programs | Spirituality & Religion

Listen to audio

item image
Run time: 260

Stream (help[help])

VBR M3U (Hi-Fi)

Resources

DeadLists Project
Bookmark

Grateful DeadGrateful Dead Live at P.N.E. Coliseum on 1973-06-22 (June 22, 1973)

This audio is available in streaming format

something has gone horribly wrong 8-p
Prefer flash? · Embed · Questions/Feedback?

Collection: GratefulDead
Band/Artist: Grateful Dead
Date: June 22, 1973 (check for other copies)
Venue: P.N.E. Coliseum
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Source: MSR>PCM>DAT>CD>EAC>WAV
Taped by: Main source discs provided by Andy Lemieux.
Transferred by: encoding by Sean Cribbs.

Description

Set 1

Bertha
Beat It On Down The Line
Deal
Mexicali Blues
Box Of Rain
Bird Song
The Race Is On
Sugaree
Looks Like Rain
Row Jimmy
Jack Straw
China Cat Sunflower ->
I Know You Rider
Big River
Tennessee Jed
Playing In The Band

Set 2

Here Comes Sunshine
The Promised Land
Brown Eyed Women
El Paso
Black Peter
Greatest Story Ever Told
Big Railroad Blues
He's Gone ->
Truckin' ->
Nobody's Fault But Mine Jam ->
Bass Solo ->
Jam ->
The Other One ->
Wharf Rat ->
Sugar Magnolia
Casey Jones

Encore
Johnny B. Goode

Notes

This new fileset was re-tracked (Jam and tuning, etc. moved to end of tracks),
re-patched, and encoded in FLAC on 11/9/2007.

Main source discs provided by Andy Lemieux.

EAC extraction, editing using Cool Edit Pro 2.0, and FLAC encoding by Sean Cribbs.
Shntool was used to verify/correct all track sector boundaries.

Write a review
Streamed 2,718 times
Reviews
Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: njpg - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - June 25, 2013
Subject: -
This Other One is one of the more astonishing things I've ever heard. Great Sound. A variable, intense show.

Terms of Use (31 Dec 2014)